• Adjust rack to middle position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Finely chop pecans (or crush in their bag with a heavy pan or rolling pin).
• Place 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, 30 seconds. Let cool slightly, then stir in chopped pecans, panko, half the Fry Seasoning (you’ll use the rest later), a drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
• In a small bowl, combine honey, mustard, and mayonnaise.
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels; season with remaining Fry Seasoning, salt, and pepper. Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet. • Evenly spread tops of chicken with a thin layer of honey mustard sauce (save the rest for serving). Mound with pecan mixture, pressing firmly to adhere (no need to coat the undersides). • Roast on middle rack until crust is golden brown and chicken is cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
• Meanwhile, halve, core, and thinly slice apple. Quarter lemon. • In a large bowl, toss mixed greens and apple with a large drizzle of olive oil and as much lemon juice as you like. Season with salt and pepper.
• Divide chicken and salad between plates. Drizzle chicken with remaining honey mustard sauce. Serve with any remaining lemon wedges on the side.